Wednesday 9 December 2009

From Grandma

Little Tokoroth loves, LOVES, his grandmas and grandads. My Mum was looking after him yesterday and put him and Little M to bed. This update is from my Mum:
"Last night he got into bed and called me and patted the bed so I got in with him. Little chap gave me eye contact and a big grin as I lay with him and pulled up the covers.

'Sing Grandma' said he, so in my usual off key way started off, little one joined in and when he didn't know words sang "la la la". I suggested he sang to me and he did so after a bit of thought and gave me eye contact the whole time, then proceeded to tell me a story.



I suggested to him that this might be Grandma's bedtime story and he thought this was very funny, jumped up, fell on top of me and had a giggling fit poking me to ake up' which we both thought was very funny.

Lovely half an hour and then he stayed put till I had bathed Little M and he just gazed at the ceiling peeping out from under covers when I popped in to check him, greeting us with a very bright 'Hello Grandma, Hello M.'

Beautiful child love him to bits. xx"
I actually credit my Mum and Dad, who look after him a lot, with helping him to emerge from his secret world and he is at his most outgoing and most fluent when he is with them. It would appear that you never reach a point in your life when you stop learning from your parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment