Thursday 19 November 2009

He ain't heavy...he's my table

Last night I put the kids to bed in the same bed. This is mostly on account of not having put the washing away which is piled up on the other bed. It had been a long and grueling day with The Special One. Little M was getting a bit grumpy with a very restless Tokoroth so I decided to give him The Talk.

I explained that Tokoroth was a bit different and that he needed Little M to look after him because as he got older other children might pick on him. Little M was immediately sombre and put his arms protectively around his little brother his chin set in fierce determination. I left them like that, little one curled up in his protective bigger brother's arms while I cleared up.

I went back to check on them a little later and Tokoroth was asleep. As it appeared that Tokoroth was not in any immediate danger and was now asleep, Little M had decided to make the most of having a little bother...



...by using him as a table. Give a little, take a little..

No comments:

Post a Comment